Play Fair, Be Safe, Respect the Trails
Race Rules and Policies
The purpose of these policies is to ensure the run’s integrity as well as for the safety of all those involved. Though we hope never to do this, we reserve the right to disqualify anyone who exhibits unsportsmanlike conduct or is abusive to volunteers. Violations of any rules or directives may be grounds for disqualification.
- Entry fees are non-refundable; race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another year or person. No exceptions. This means once we have received your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, or if the event is cancelled because of weather, natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstances.
- All Ultranaut Running trail races are cup-free races. Each runner is responsible for bringing their own reusable cup or water bottle.
- There will be no unofficial runners.
- Each runner’s official run bib number must be worn prominently on the front of the body and must be easily visible at all times.
- Runners must check IN and OUT of each aid station. This is for the safety of the runners and volunteers.
- Runners must follow the marked trails at all times. Any runner departing from the official trail must return to the point of departure on foot before continuing.
- Any runner wishing to drop from the race must inform the nearest aid station volunteer.
- All cut-off times will be strictly enforced. Runners must be checked OUT of the aid station BEFORE the cut-off time.
- Littering of any kind is prohibited. Please respect the trails and the right of everyone to enjoy them.
- Runners must refrain from any act of bad sportsmanship.
- There will be no crewing/pacing of runners permitted during either race.
- No bicycles, strollers, rollerblades, or pets on the course.
- No alcohol consumption or display of these containers is allowed in the park.